A Large number of people around the world love to have junk food. But there is a problem with eating the junk food. It increases fat in our bodies, especially at Belly part. The belly is one of the hardest areas on the body to eliminate fat. The fat in the abdominal region is linked to type-2 diabetes, insulin resistance, heart diseases, and some types of cancer. This over fat may lead to even death.
The Lower belly is one of the most dangerous places to keep fat stored, and it is also one of the most important areas to get rid of it. There are many exercises to eliminate the increasing Lower belly fat. Here are few simple actions to be done to get rid of belly fat. Yoga is effective and healthy persons can practice it.
1. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward facing dog pose)
This yoga pose is one of the best asanas to lose lower stomach fat. It also relieves tiredness, stiffness, and improves blood circulation.
- Lie down straight on your stomach on the floor or mat.
- Slowly lift your body off the ground and bring your feet and hands close to each other like a mountain.
- Stay in this position for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- This pose exerts pressure on the belly region accelerating fat loss.
2. Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose I)
This yoga asana is one of the best belly fat burning exercises to include in your exercise regime.
- Stand firmly on the ground.
- Keep one leg forward and bend your knees.
- Stretch your arms upwards and join palms together.
- Repeat the same with other leg.
3. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
The Dhanurasana pose is the best asana of yoga for a stomach. This asana stretches your arms, legs and stomach. It is an efficient exercise to lose belly fat.
- Lie down flat on the stomach.
- Take your hands backward to hold your feet.
- Holding in this position, try to pull your body backward.
- Hold this position for about 30 seconds.