We always envy those models in the hair styling product ads flaunting their long, smooth and shiny tresses making it look so easy and effortless. But no matter how many chemical conditioners and hair masks we try, our hair never matches up to them. Instead of loading on the harmful chemicals, let us turn to nature and reap the benefits of its nourishing care with the help of natural ingredients and homemade natural hair conditioners such as henna hair recipes that work equally well as their artificial counterparts.
Hair care is an extensive overall process that involves proper hygiene, cleaning, moisturizing and treating and conditioning is only a part of it.
In recent times, the popularity of using hair conditioner has increased greatly with the increasing awareness about hair and scalp health. Conditioning the hair is as important as oiling and shampooing because the styling products such as hot iron and blow dryers damage the hair, and a natural hair conditioner helps in repairing the damage. Nourishing hair conditioners prevent hair fall problems by providing the essential vitamins and proteins to the hair follicles. In addition, hair conditioners add a natural shine and gloss to the traces and prevent dryness and frizziness.
1. Olive Oil:
The great thing about olive oil is that it can help strengthen the hair. At the same time, it will help olive oil have more body to make it more voluminous. You know that you will have softer hair that will look amazing.
- Make sure that your olive oil will be warm before you place it on your hair.
- Massage the olive oil on your hair and scalp for about 5 minutes. Be sure to be gentle in massaging the scalp.
- Rinse the olive oil from the hair thoroughly and make use of a mild shampoo to further cleanse the hair.
- Do this once a week.
2. Coconut Oil:
You have to remember that coconut oil can be very helpful for your hair as well if you would like your hair to become thicker and voluminous. This is because coconut oil contains all the needed proteins that can help promote hair growth.
- Heat coconut oil for a few minutes before placing on your hair.
- Massage the oil on the hair for a few minutes and cover with a warm towel.
- Leave on the hair for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse and wash with a mild shampoo.
3. Onion juice:
Onion not only makes your food tasty but also makes your hair grow and multiply effectively. Why? Because onion juice has sulphur in it which boosts the production of collagen tissues. These tissues assist in re growth of your hair. You will only need red onions, even shallots would do.
- Take two to four onions.
- Grate the onions and squeeze out the grate thing to get its juice.
- Massage your scalp with this fresh onion juice.
- Let it be there for, preferably one hour. If not, leave it there at least for 15 minutes.
- Now wash off your hair with a mild shampoo and water.
4. Egg White:
Hair is primarily made up of protein. What’s the better way to grow hair than to provide it with extra protein,in fact, one of the best proteins- the egg white. What you need to do is take one or two eggs and massage your scalp with the liquids in it. Let it sit there for an hour, preferably covered with a shower cap.
Then wash it off with a mild shampoo and water. You may even make an egg mask for your hair to give it extra shine and strength.
- Mix egg white, olive oil and honey well to make the egg hair mask.
- Apply this mask on your scalp. Cover your hair too.
- Let it sit there for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with mild shampoo and water.