5. Sugar Scrub:
Cutting don sugar from your diet is helpful indeed for your health. Here’s an idea. Let’s use sugar for skin’ wellness too. What about making a sugar scrub instead of adding it to your morning coffee? You’ll love it, trust me!
Sugar mixed with any carrier oil works wonder as an effective exfoliator, clearing clogged pores and removing those blackheads on your face. This scrub also improves circulation and thus gives you a soft and glowing skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of carrier oil.Still well to make an even mixture.
- Rinse your face and massage the scrub on your wet face in circular motion for 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and apply Jojoba Oil as moisturizer. You can also use other carrier oils for the purpose.
- Repeat this twice or thrice a week. Do moisturize your skin every time after scrubbing to prevent skin dryness and irritation.
Yogurt has always been associated with healthy skin and hair. And it’s really effective in ridding you of those nasty blackheads and whiteheads.
- Start by adding equal portions of lime juice and olive oil to 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, respectively.
- Mix all of these together into a fine paste and then apply it to the problem areas of your face.
- Rinse it off after five minutes with chilled water.
7. Rose Water:
Dip a cotton ball in some rosewater and apply to the face. Do not rinse it off. Application of rosewater on a daily basis will help remove white and black heads. You can also add a few drops of rosewater to any mask for better results.
Turmeric is one of the best medicinal spices there is, offering powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The popular cooking spice will stain skin if applied to treat blackheads, but by using Kasturi turmeric, a non-edible variety, you can avoid that as it is non-staining.
- Mix a small amount of Kasturi turmeric with water or coconut oil to form a paste.
- Dab the paste onto blemishes and let it soak in for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
While organic Kasturi can be hard to find, most local Indian markets sell it, and you can also find it Amazon.com here. Use this treatment daily to get rid of and prevent future blackheads.