4. Aloe Vera Gel:
This bad boy is a triple threat. Not only does it cool your skin down, it also reduces the inflammation of pimples and removes the oiliness from your skin. Apart from buying aloe vera gel from organic markets and drug stores, you can also make your own one.
- Cut a aloe vera leaf into section about 8″ long
- Turn your blade to its side and slide it just under the skin to get the flesh
- Cut the flesh into 2 or 3 pieces and place in a clean bowl
- Put the flesh into your blender and blend it smooth
- Keep the smooth gel in your refrigerator
- Paste the aloe vera gel on the infected area of your skin
5. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is a well-known natural remedy for pimples. Its antiseptic properties make it effective in destroying bacteria in the affected area. Also, baking soda has restorative function as it stimulates the growth of new skin cells.
- Mix equal portions of baking soda and water to form a thick paste
- Apply the paste on your skin for 30 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
I know that you are thinking, does toothpaste get rid of pimples.The answer is yes, you heard right, the toothpaste which we use to clean our teeth in the morning will helps in reducing pimples or acne on your face. But only the toothpaste which is in white color will help it. Simply follow the below steps:
- Take a white color toothpaste.
- Take a small amount of white toothpaste on your fingers.
- Apply the toothpaste on the pimples directly.
- Wait for 45 minutes – one hour.
- Then after completion of the above time period wash your face with clean water.
- Take a soft towel and clean your face.