If you know how to remove pimple marks on face overnight or fast enough, you will keep your skin flawless. Home remedies and treatments are the best to reduce acne marks and dark spots due to pimples fast. Here’s how to get rid of pimple marks fast, naturally.
In some instances, you could get results in one day, one week or just a few days. You could use this below remedies to erase dark spots from acne pimples.
1. Lemon Juice:
Lemon juice is known for its powerful skin lightening properties. It contains alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA), which is a common ingredient in most acne scar fading creams. It also heals and makes the skin youthful. Here’s how to remove pimples and pimple marks fast using lemon juice:
- Squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl to get the juice.
- Dilute with a little water if your skin is sensitive.
- Using a cotton ball, dab the fresh lemon juice over acne scars.
- Allow it time to dry.
- Rinse your facial skin using cool water.
- Repeat this dark spots on face cure once in two days to lighten dark pimple spots fast.
Honey is a good home remedy for treating acne and red or inflamed pimples. It has antibacterial properties, making it a natural treatment for many skin problems. You can also use honey to bleach, fade and lighten dark spots on skin. It is recommended that you use raw honey to get rid of acne scars, marks and spots. Here’s how to apply this cure.
- Apply a little raw honey directly on the pimple spots and pimples.
- Leave it on your face or hands overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning using clean water.
Cucumber works as an anti-inflammatory, which is why people use cucumber slices to combat puffy eyes! They work just as well for pimples and will help to reduce the angry redness of them. You can make a cucumber face mask for instant effects!
- Peel one-half of a cucumber and chop it into pieces
- Toss the pieces into a blender
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Apply the mixture on your skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water