Getting wrinkles is a common problem, which usually occurs due to the ageing of skin. Ageing of skin does not necessarily mean that you are getting older; however, it can also be damaged skin that can cause wrinkles.
Thereby, you are susceptible to get wrinkles even in your 20’s. Sometimes, you can see wrinkling of the skin even in kids. This is because of lack of care of the skin. Most women are seen to take excessive care of their face, in terms of cleansing, toning, moisturizing and massaging on the regular basis, in order to keep their facial skin to look young.
Signs & Symptoms
- Fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and on the neck
- Skin sagging in different areas, especially on the face and neck
- Loose skin on the hands
- Deep wrinkles or furrows around the lips and eyes
1. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is an ancient plant/herb which is used to make various beauty products. This herb contains a rare acid, called “Malic acid”. This acid improves elasticity of skin and reduces wrinkle naturally. It tightens skin cells and prevent them from future tearing and infections.
Aloe vera home remedy can produce unpleasant smell but it’s worth it. You can make topical cream and lotion using aloe vera at home. You will need aloe vera gel and lavender oil for it’s added benefits.
How to make aloe vera cream for reducing wrinkles
- Pluck fresh aloe vera leaf and cut it open.
- Extract the gel and keep it in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and add 2 teaspoons of lavender oil.
- Mix it well to make thick paste.
- Apply it directly on wrinkled skin and massage for 5 minutes.
- Let it dry naturally for 2 hours before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Use this DIY cream daily until your skin is wrinkle free.
Fenugreek leaves and seeds are rich in mineral and enzymes which shrink wrinkles. The mineral and vitamins are easily absorbed which gives added advantage for fast recovery. Using this simple remedy will help you treat fine lines and marks caused due to aging.
It also help you remove free radicals from skin which causes dark circles and freckles. Fenugreek seeds or its oil can be found in herbal store and they are cheap. Cheap is good!
- Put handful of fenugreek leaves in one cup of water.
- Bring it to boil and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Blend these moist leaves to make thick paste.
- Rinse your face and neck with lukewarm water before using this remedy.
- Apply thick layer of this cream on face and cover the area under eye.
- Let it dry naturally or at-least keep it for 2 hours.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Moisturize as usual with mild lotion.
- Do this treatment daily before going to bed.
People who tend to tan their skin regularly are prone to skin damages and very much vulnerable towards signs of aging. Wrinkle on face and around eye is common among these people. So how can you reduce the chances of having wrinkled face? Turmeric is the key.
Turmeric is an ancient home remedy which is used for various skin ailments. Curcumin, an active compound found in turmeric is highly effective and works as wrinkle remover. Make a habit of using sunscreen before exposing your skin to sun rays.
- Put 1 carrot and 2 tablespoons of roasted turmeric powder in blender.
- Blend it for 5 minutes to make smooth and thick paste.
- Cover your eye, chins, cheeks, and neck with this paste.
- Leave it for 1-2 hours then wash it off.
- Pat dry and moisturize as usual.
- Repeat this remedy daily for 2 weeks.
- Also increase the intake of turmeric in your diet.