Unwanted hair is a cause of embarrassment for many. While you need to get rid of unwanted hair at hidden places like armpits for hygienic purposes and to get rid of body odor, the hair on your face, hands, legs etc. does not pose any risk to your health. But yes, these unwanted hair can be removed so that you feel confident enough to face people. Clean and clear skin is a dream of everyone and you are no exception. So, if you have decided to get rid of your unwanted hair and are researching about various techniques like laser, electrolysis, permanent waxing etc.
you must try certain home remedies for hair removal for some days. You may succeed in saving a lots of money and getting rid of unwanted hair removal in an easy and cheap way.
1. Sugar and Lemon Pack
To reduce unwanted Armpit hair. Lemon also has mild bleaching properties that help conceal the growth to an extent.
- Mix 30g of sugar with 10 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice in 150 ml of water.
- Mix well and then apply it on the face in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water, rubbing the facial area gently.
- Repeat once every week.
2. Lemon and Honey Pack
Another pack recommended by Husain is of lemon and honey. If you find sugar too strong for your skin, you can opt for honey as it has moisturising properties.
- Squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into 40 ml honey and prepare a mixture.
- Take a cotton swab and rub this mixture in the direction of hair growth.
- Rinse after 15 minutes.
- Repeat twice a week for two weeks.
3. Gram Flour and Turmeric
This is one of the oldest and most commonly used natural remedy to get rid of the unwanted hairs. It’s a safe remedy that can be used to remove unwanted body hairs. Firstly, you have to prepare a mask with gram flour, milk and turmeric.
- Take 2 teaspoonful of gram flour and 2-3 pinches of turmeric powder in a small bowl.
- Add some milk into it to make a paste of thicker consistency as runny paste will do no good.
- Apply the paste on the face. Keep the layer thicker and let it dry.
- It may take some extra time. In the meantime, you may relax.
- Once it is dried, like mentioned earlier, moist your hands, which will make the process of removing this face mask easier and effective.
- Start scrubbing in the opposite direction of hair growth concentrating on chin, cheeks, forehead and upper lip where the hairs are more likely to be denser.