Reducing the weight of a person by removing the fat deposits of the body is known as weight loss. People who are overweight or obese have to opt for various home remedies for weight loss to reduce the risk of developing various health conditions related to obesity like diabetes, hypertension etc.
There are an alarming number of people out there suffering from overweight and who want to do weight loss. For many people diets will not work for weight loss. They can opt for various easily accessible home remedies for weight loss to control their weight.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Many people have found that Apple cider vinegar is a wonderful natural remedy for weight loss. Some research suggests that apple cider vinegar increase our metabolism, which helps us burn more calories even when we are resting. Therefore a simple weight loss home remedy is the following:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar to 16 oz. of water.
- Take a few sips of this mixture throughout the day (don’t drink it all at once).
2. Lemon Water:
A stressed liver will not metabolize the fat efficiently, so to detoxify the liver, you can use lemon water. It increases the enzymes that help to detoxify the liver.
- Extract the juice from a lemon and mix with warm water.
- Drink on an empty stomach.
- Do not drink or eat anything for at least 30 minutes after consuming.
- Drink this daily.
3. Carrot Juice:
Carrot juice is very effective in reducing fat from your body.
- Take one or two fresh carrots and peel off its outer skin.
- Now put the carrots in a juice blender and extract its juice.
- Drink a glass of carrot juice every day in the morning.
- You can also include carrots in your daily salad mixture or eat as raw carrots or can even have it steam cooked with other vegetables every day to see a visible weight loss.