Have you been struggling to get rid of that side fat but are unable to? Do you wonder what kind of exercises can help you remove side fat quickly and effectively? Side fat does look very unappealing and is generally the first to appear and the last to go.
What if there are certain super-simple exercises that can help you get rid of side fat faster than you had thought? You would love it, wouldn’t you? Wondering how to reduce side fat by exercise? Then you got to read this post and try out the top exercises that can kick off that side fat real fast!
1. Stability Ball Leg Extensions:
Performing leg extensions helps you work your lower belly, but doing it on a stability ball just makes it way more awesome. Stability ball leg extensions stimulate the muscles in your lower back, while engaging the core muscles. This improves core strength and increases core stability too.
- With the stability ball underneath your hips, begin on all fours.
- Slightly lean forward to ensure that your feet are an inch off the floor and extend your legs.
- Slowly lift your legs with your toes pointed until they are parallel to the floor.
- Lower your legs and return to starting position.
- Make sure you don’t bend your knees during the entire rep.
- Perform 2 sets of 10 reps.
2. Lying Superman:
Lying superman are excellent for the lower back muscles. To perform a lying superman:
- Lie face down with arms and legs extended
- Slowly lift your right arm along with your left leg.
- Return to starting position and repeat by raising your left arm and right leg.
- Bring your arm and leg down to starting position very slowly and keep alternating sides.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 reps on each side.
3. Side Planks:
When it comes to working your obliques, side planks can be a real treat.
- With your elbow supporting your body, lie on your right side and extend your legs. You can keep your upper foot on top of the other or in front of it if you’re having trouble maintaining a steady position.
- Raise your left arm toward the ceiling and gently lift your hip off the floor with your spine straight. Maintain this position for a count of 30 and lower your hip to starting position.
- Perform 10 reps each side holding for 30 seconds.