4. Superman Crunches
- Lie face down with your arms extended over your head (hands open, thumbs up) and your legs straight with your feet about a foot apart. This is the starting position.
- Lift your arms, legs, head, and chest off the floor (don’t crane your neck—keep your nose pointed down). Hold for a count of three.
- Return to the starting position. Do 12 reps.
5. Banana Rolls
- Lie on your right side with your legs straight and your arms extended over your head.
- Lift your feet, legs, and shoulders a few inches off the floor to form a “banana” curve.
- Hold for a count of two, and then roll backwards slowly to end up in a banana position facing the other direction.
- Continue rolling back and forth. Do 12 reps.
6. Ball High To Low Chop Exercise
- Stand with feet hip width apart holding ball in two hands up over right shoulder.
- Bend knees and lower body into squat position as you pull the ball down toward left ankle.
- As you stand back up, reach the ball back up over right shoulder. Repeat for desired number of repetitions and switch sides.
- Perform 12 reps on each side.