Being fat or plump does not mean that it is the end of world. The world comes to an end when you give up on your hopes of getting back in shape. It might require a little effort but it is not impossible. So to reduce fat deposits from your body and get back in shape your determination is all you need. Follow a simple and healthy diet and hit the right muscles with the right exercise to bring it back in shape.
Here are a few very simple exercises exercises to lose jiggly thighs which have no special equipment needs and can be done at home while watching your favorite programmes on television to reduce the extras from your inner and outer thighs dimples.
Exercises To Reduce Jiggly Thighs:
Here are our best exercises for reducing jiggly thighs at your home.
This is a toning move to work leg muscles. It targets the thigh, hamstrings and glutes. In addition to strengthening and toning the legs, lunges also improve balance and boost core strength.
How to Do ?
- To begin, stand tall with the feet hip width apart.
- Place hands on hips and look straight in front.
- Step forward with one leg, keeping the torso straight.
- Lower body bending at the knee of the front leg until it forms a 90 degree angle.
- The back leg should also be at a 90 degree angle.
- Beginners can keep their back leg straight.
- Make sure that the front knee is directly above the ankle.
- Hold in place for 5 seconds and stand back up.
- Repeat with other leg.
2. Side Lunges:
This is a side variation of the traditional lunge and targets the inner thigh.
How to Do ?
- Start by standing tall with feet placed slightly apart.
- With hands held together in front, take a big, controlled step to the right with your right leg.
- Bend right knee and lower body until the right leg is parallel to the floor.
- The right knee should track directly over the right ankle.
- The left leg should be stretched out straight throughout the move.
- Hold position for 5 seconds and bring right leg to standing position.
- Repeat entire move on the other side.
Squats are an ever popular move to target the entire lower body and core.
How to Do ?
- Start by standing with feet hip width apart.
- Keep the back straight and hold arms out in front.
- Slowly lower yourself as if you are going to sit in a chair by pushing the butt backward.
- Hold the pose in sitting position for 5 seconds before standing up again.