Are you suffering from sleepless nights because of your belly? Apart from giving a displeasing look, many health issues are associated with belly fat. You can indulge in exercises to lose belly fat because dieting and exercising go hand in hand.
If you assume that only dieting can aid in losing the belly fat, then you are at fault. You are needed to burn the belly fat by a minimum of an hour’s exercise in the daily routine to reduce the belly fat.
Reasons For Belly Fat:
Some amount of belly fat is average, as it cushions the bones and organs. However, excess fat can lead to many health complications namely heart diseases, high blood pressure, Diabetes type 2, stroke, sleep apnea, etc. There are many reasons for belly fat, such as:
- Weak metabolism
- Hormonal changes
- Sagging muscles
- Poor posture
- Sedentary lifestyle
Nothing can help in burning the belly fat faster than crunches can! So incorporate crunches in your fitness regime as the best exercises for burning fat.
How to Do..
- Lie down flat on an exercising mat. Bend your knees. The feet must remain on the ground.
- Alternatively, lift your legs off the floor at an angle making 90-degrees.
- Raise the hands by placing them behind the head or cross them across the chest.
- Deeply inhale as you raise the upper part of the torso from the floor, and exhale.
- Inhale again as you go down and exhale while you move up.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
After you get comfortable with the basic type of crunches, you can modify them into practical tummy exercises.
How to Do..
- Lie down flat on the floor. Place your hands behind the head.
- Bend your knees. The angle must be same as you would while performing crunches. You should keep the feet touching the floor.
- You don’t need to lift the upper torso as in crunches. You just need to lift the right shoulder to the left side, and the left side of the body must remain on the floor.
- Alternate the exercise with the left shoulder to the right, keeping the right side of the torso on the floor.
- Repeat the crunches about 10 times.
Once you get comfortable with the regular crunches, you can modify them.
How to Do..
- Side crunches as similar to the twist crunches.
- You will just focus on tilting the lefts to the same side, along with the shoulders.
- The focus will be on the muscles on the sides during side crunches.