Even the fittest women get sensitive about the annoying bulge that peeks out of the sides of a bra, through the sleeve of a tank top, or over the neckline of a strapless dress. But if you want to feel more confident in any armpit-bearing outfit, perform the exercises below, When you put on your bra, are you horrified to wear a fitted shirt over it? Do you loathe the idea of putting on a bathing suit top because of the bulge that appears on your back?
Bra bulge, the fat that pours out above and below your bra straps, is something that many women experience and completely dread; in fact, it can make women so self conscious that they insist on wearing loose-fitting clothing in order to hide that unsightly back fat. To see results, work up to four sets of 12 reps of each exercise, and tack a few of them onto your regular strength-training routine. Or, complete the entire routine in the order below a few times a week.
1. Straight Tricep Kickbacks:
How to Do:
- Stand with feed shoulder width apart, arms relaxed at your sides and holding a 2-5-pound weight in each.
- Weights should be held far enough away so that they don’t hit your thighs. If they do, narrow your stance.
- Bend forward at the hips, keeping a completely straight spine, until you are about halfway to 90 degrees.
- Next, extend both arms as far back behind you as you can, with arms straight and elbows locked.
- Hold for a beat, then return arms to base position. Repeat this movement for one minute.
2. Bent Over Row:
How to Do:
- Bend 90 degrees from your waist, your back straight, your knees slightly bent and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold a weight in each hand, your palms facing your legs.
- Bend your elbows, raising the weights up while squeezing the shoulder blades together.
- Hold, and then return to the starting position. Repeat 10 times.
3. Pull Down Band:
How to Do:
- Sit on a chair or stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold tightly the band with your hands over your head keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- Your right hand remains in the same position (anchor hand) while you lower your left hand to your side at 45 degrees.
- Pull your left hand down until it reaches chest height. Hold, and then return to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times and switch sides.