Are you having a hard time trying to fit into the dress you bought last year? Is stomach fat giving you trouble sleeping? If the answer is yes, then you may want to implement some changes in your lifestyle to address it. Stomach fat can result in negative effects to your health if it is not addressed at the right time. For sure, belly fat does not look good on you aesthetically. But the more important reason for you to address it is its long-term effect to your health. You should also want to read this article on why you may not be losing belly fat.
Arguably the best way to lose stomach fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce belly fat. There are some great fat burning ab-exercises and in our article we’ll show you 9 simple exercises you can do at home and reduce your belly fat naturally.
One of the most efficient belly fat burning exercises are the “Crunches”. This exercise effectively targets the fat muscles present in the upper and lower belly region.
How to do?
- Lie down flat on the ground with knees bent and feet on the ground.
- Keep your hands behind your head.
- Inhale deeply and lift your upper chest off the floor and exhale.
- While coming back to position inhale again.
- Do this 10 to 15 times to begin with.
2. Bicycle Exercise:
The best exercise to lose upper stomach fat is the “Bicycle” exercise. It is simple and easy to perform anywhere without any guidance.
How to do?
- Lie flat on the floor and keep your hands behind your head or on either side of your body.
- Keep your knees bent and slowly lift both your legs from the ground.
- Bring your left knee close to the chest and keep the right leg away.
- Repeat the same with the other leg like riding a bicycle.
- Keep doing this bicycle motion at least 10 to 15 times for an effective work out.
3. Lunge Twist:
This exercise is an efficient exercise to lose lower belly fat quickly.
How to do?
- Stand keeping your legs wide apart.
- Keep your knees in a slightly bent position.
- Lift both your hand keeping them parallel to the ground.
- With your right leg take a big step forward and stay in a sitting position at 90 degree angle with the floor. Keep the left leg positioned backwards.
- Now repeat the same exercise with your left leg.
- Twist your torso each time to the left and to the right without moving the legs.
- Repeat this exercise at least 10 times.