The belly fat and love handles is one of the most difficult tasks as it is the hardest targeting area when you are talking about weight loss or good looking physique. Then you have to do workout to get rid of love handles and belly fat, if you serious about weight loss and attaining the good physique.
Some unhealthy lifestyle habits such as being sedentary or having a poor diet can cause belly fat and love handles to build up. As we all know, waiting for a miracle will not do much; to get that flat stomach, you need to put forth some effort and make some small exercises to reduce belly fat and love handles.
How to Do:
- Be seated on a flat bench so that your body is positioned perpendicular to its length.
- Anchor your body with your bum at all times.
- Grab the back of the bench, drop your torso backwards, and extend your legs forward until your entire body is straight and parallel to the floor.
- Simultaneously pull in your lower abs and crunch your upper abs to form a “V” with your quads and stomach.
- Keep your abs tight, a straight back, and strong posture throughout. Repeat for 15-20 reps.
- Once this becomes too easy, increase the difficulty by holding a light weight in between your feet.
How to Do:
- To do the burpee, start from a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart. Drop to the floor, and perform a push-up.
- At the top of the push-up, jump forward to bring your knees to your chest.
- And continue the jump to bring you as high off the floor as possible and back to a standing position.
- These are real killers, but try to do as many as you can in two to three sets, lasting 30 seconds per set.
3. Side To Side Bending:
How to Do:
- Stand in an erect position with your feet together.
- Lift both your hands and stretch it above your head and make sure that they are clasped together.
- Now bend your body to your left side as much as possible until you feel a strain on your right side. Hold in this position for 15 seconds.
- Now come back to the same standing position.
- Repeat the same on the right side. Now hold this position for about 15 seconds.
- Once you get comfortable holding on for 15 seconds, you can increase it to 30 seconds or more on both sides.