If you think that you can resolve the problem of sagging breasts only by opting for expensive cosmetic procedures, then you are thoroughly mistaken. Just forget about those costly options! There are several exercises to firm and shape your breasts and, this article is going to elaborate on these very workouts.
Therefore, set aside all your concerns and continue reading! The solution for the issue is very close to you!
They’re not fancy, sexy, or cutting edge, and they don’t require trendy equipment. However, pushups are still among the best chest workouts around. All types of pushups use your body weight as resistance to strengthen the chest. Proper hand, head, and feet placement is essential to prevent possible injuries, such as rotator cuff strain, and to get full benefits of the exercise.
- Lie face down on the floor with your hands flat on the floor at the shoulder area, arms extended.
- Hold your head straight and do not tuck the chin in or lift it up.
- Bend your toes, so that you don’t rest on tip toes, for best weight distribution.
- Slowly lower yourself to the ground. Rest your weight on hands and toes for a count of three.
- Raise to starting position and repeat. If you are a beginner, try to do up to eight push ups, and then add more repetitions as you gain strength.
2. Wall Pushups
Wall pushups are a variation of the classic floor push up and just as effective. Correct form and placement of arms can help prevent injuries.
- Face the wall with your arms extended straight ahead at the shoulders and your head straight. For proper weight distribution and alignment, do not widen the arms position.
- Lean forward and rest palms flat on the wall.
- Push your body toward the wall, bending your arms and toes until you are almost touching the wall with your face.
- Return to your starting position to rest.
- Do eight repetitions.
3. Pec Fly
If you work out at the gym, the pec fly is excellent for toning and lifting the breasts. At home, you can get the same results with a pair of dumbbells.
- Sit in a straight-backed chair with your feet flat on the floor, about shoulder width apart. H
- old your back straight and do not slump to avoid stressing back muscles.
- Hold one dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise your arms to shoulder level with elbows bent.
- Push arms up and away from the body.
- Return to starting position.
- Do five repetitions.