As we all know, it’s really easy to gain weight, and you are hardly aware of it where as losing weight can be a really hard task and you will have to put in a lot of efforts. Luckily, the thighs are made up of subcutaneous fat, that is easy to burn with the help of proper exercises and some dietary adjustments.
While the good news is that you can transform your flabby thighs into gorgeous, toned, slim thighs, the bad news is that you may have to compromise on some of your favorite food, make some lifestyle changes and sacrifices in order to achieve this goal.
By doing a series exercises for a couple of months, the notorious and stubborn thigh muscles can be slimmed and toned. So let’s look at 2 of the best exercises for slimming the thighs at home:
1. Suspended Stability Lunge:
This exercise targets core, strengthens thighs, increases flexibility in hips and teaches you of a different way of using of Trx equipment. With this exercise you strengthen your leg muscles.
How to do:
- Stand on a weight bench or TRX straps behind you.
- Elevate one leg behind you, lift it to thigh height.
- Place the foot of lifted leg on the bench or in the TRX strap,
- Lower your body weight into a lunge position. Maintain your balance as lower and lift.
- Repeat this 7-10 times with right leg. Then, do the same exercise with the left leg. You can use 5-10 pound dumb bells.
2. Side Shuffle Switch:
This is fast-paced moving, which gets your heart up. Also, recruits the thigh muscles.
How to do:
- Stand with feet and put arms by sides.
- With quick step move in right, left and right.
- Right arm swings in forward.
- Reverse in the same way- left, right, and left. Then land with your right knee. Swing your right arm forward.
- Repeat it 20 times.
3. Side Lunge:
Lunges are a great thigh exercise, but the side lunge adds a little extra fuel to really target your thigh muscles.
How to do:
- Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart.
- Lower yourself as if you are going to sit down on a chair, until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Return to the standing position. Repeat twice, 15 to 20 times.