Muffin tops can be a bane to your existence. But they aren’t the only ones you should blame. Muffin tops have come into existence for a reason: A lethal combination of junk food and no exercise.
Most women think it is impossible to get rid of the muffin top, but with a strict exercise regime and some balanced food, it is possible to get your slim and trim figure back!
1. Side Bends:
This is a simple move, so it’s best to do a high number of reps. Hold dumbbells to add difficulty.
- Aim for 100. Start in a standing position with your feet hip distance apart.
- Bend from your hips toward your right foot, keeping your left hand on your hip.
- Return to the standing position.
- Bend toward your left foot, keeping your right hand on your hip.
- Continue alternating. Try for three sets for 30 reps on each side.
2. Mountain Climbers:
- Start in a basic plank position, form a straight line from your head to your toes.Shoulders over hands and weight on just your toes.
- With your core engaged, bring your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground. Return to your basic plank. Switch legs, bringing the left knee forward. Keep moving each knee towards same side elbow.
- Keep switching legs and begin to pick up the pace until it feels a little like running in place in a plank position.
- Continue for 1 minute. Repeat 4 times
3. Bicycle Crunches:
- Lie on your back.
- Put your hands behind your ears.
- Crunch to the left and bring your right elbow in to meet your left knee.
- Crunch to the right and bring your left elbow in to meet your right knee.
- Quickly go back and forth between sides as if you’re pedaling a bike.
- Try for three sets of 30 reps on each side.
4. Push-Up To Plank:
- This tried-and-true position is a classic because it gets the job done.
- Hold yourself in a push-up position with your hands on the ground.
- Keeping your torso as still as possible (no twisting), shift onto a plank position with your forearms on the ground, one forearm at a time.
- Your body should be in a straight line from head to toe.
- Do this for as long as you can, starting with 30 seconds and working your way up to three minutes.