Fat loss has been a major concern for more than 80% of individuals. In a fat loss plan, diet and exercise go hand-in-hand. For achieving fat loss one would have to try different forms of exercises like yoga, walking, swimming, gym workouts, etc., but for an effective result, it’s important to combine different exercises.For example, in a gym, you may combine cardio, strength training and floor exercises. If it’s yoga, then try different types of asanas with Surya namaskar. While you are walking it’s fast-medium-slow and then repeat.
No matter which form of exercise you choose, it is important to focus on exercises to lose Body fat because most of the fat are in that area.
There is no better exercise that you can think of the reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn stomach fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet intake, then you can see effective results in quick time.
How to do?
- Lie flat on your back on a mat. Bent your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands just behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this for 10 times and then repeat for two or three more sets.
2. Reverse Crunches
How to do?
- Lie your back with your knees bent at 90 degrees. With your palms facing down, place your arms by your sides for support. This is your starting position.
- With abs contracted and your back pressed into the floor, curl your knees towards your chest as your exhale, your butt may also lift off the floor.
- As you inhale, slowly and with control lower your legs until your feet almost touch the floor.
3. Straight Leg Raise
How to do?
- Lie on your back with your legs straight, lock your knees and push the small of your back down to the ground. Point your toes towards the wall, and place your hands under your butt with your palms facing down. This is your starting position.
- Inhale and raise both your legs straight up towards the ceiling, until they form a right angle with your torso. Inhale and tighten your abs.
- Exhale and slowly lower your legs to just above the ground (approximately 4 inches – you want to lower your legs as much as you can without lifting the small of your back. You want to keep the small of your back pressed to the floor. Repeat 10 times.