Belly fat is one of the worst enemies of every person. Every person wants to look slim and fit, and belly fat crashes down all the dreams. Excess fat gets accumulated in all parts of our body, but the belly is one of the first parts to get affected by fat.Belly fat is very stubborn, and it is very difficult to get rid of excess fat from this region.
Even if a person is originally slim, but a little amount of fat in the upper belly region forms a pot belly, and makes the person look very odd and ugly. belly fat looks very ugly, and it damages the entire personality of a person. Slim and fit people are always preferred over fat people, and staying fat free has many other advantages. So, if you want to stay fit and reduce your belly fat, then are some exercises, which can help you lose your belly fat.
1. Wide-Leg Cross Sit Ups:
How To Do:
- Lie flat on the ground with your legs spread out wide.
- Powerfully contract your core, raise your torso, and touch your right hand to your left foot.
- Return to the bottom. Extend your arms long over your head and stretch out your core; immediately crunch up and touch the ground in between your feet.
- Return to the bottom a 3rd time. Repeat the motion, touching your left hand to your right foot.
- Continue to alternate left, middle, right.
V-ups are basically sit ups with a wider reach. This exercise tones your abdominal muscles so you’re sure to have a sleek figure once the belly fat is eliminated.
How To Do:
- To perform a V-up, lie on the floor on an exercise mat with your hands stretched out above your head.
- Engage your stomach muscles as you lift your arms and upper body off the floor.
- At the same time, lift your legs off the mat as high as you comfortably can.
- Hold the position for several seconds, then slowly lower your legs and upper body back to the mat.
- As you gain abdominal strength, challenge yourself to lift your legs higher and hold the position longer.
3. Bicycle Exercise:
This exercise does not require an actual cycle for implementation. It’s like you need to move your legs in a way you paddle your bicycle. This is how the exercise has got the name “bicycle exercise”.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the floor on your back and keep your hands either on the ground or behind your head.
- Lift both your legs and bend them at the knees.
- Bring right leg towards your chest and move left leg away from the chest.
- Now, bring the left leg towards the chest and move the right leg away from the chest.