As modern lifestyle is very sedentary we all tend to put up weight because of the hectic work pattern and the physical exercise takes a back seat. Once you start putting weight the belly get affected more and especially in women folk due to pregnancies and delivery. The lower fat is very stubborn fat and you get rid by doing proper routine exercise which exerts pressure on the belly.
Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat:
Let’s have a glance at top 9 simple ways of exercises which can help you to reduce the belly fat and get a flat belly.
Crunches are the best to cut down belly fat. They work really fast to get rid of fat in the midsection.
How To Do?
- Lie on a flat mat.
- Bend your knees and keep feet on the floor.
- Keep your hands back of your neck or keep crossed on your chest.
- Breathe in (Inhale) deeply as you lift your upper body and breathe out (exhale) while you go down.
2. Twist Crunches:
Once you are comfortable with regular crunches you can add a little bit of twist to it. Twist crunches are more effective to reduce belly fat.
How To Do?
- Lie with your back flat on a mat.
- Keep your hands at the back of your head or Keep across your chest.
- Keep your knees together and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your left leg and place your left ankle over your right knee.
- Bend your right arm and place your hand on the side of your head.
- Slowly move your chest upwards and bend to the left & try to point your right elbow to your left knee.
- Hold for a few secs at the top of the movement and then lower yourself back down.
- Repeat, rotating to the right and try to point your left elbow to your right knee.
3. Vertical Leg Crunch:
Vertical leg crunch may look a bit difficult initially. But, it becomes simple if you can focus on it and practice well. It is very effective to reduce midsection.
How To Do?
- Lie on a flat mat with your legs towards the ceiling with one knee crossed over other.
- Keep your hands at the back of your neck.
- Lift your upper body and breath in (Inhale) slowly and breathe out (Exhale).
- Go down and breath in (Inhale) again and breathe out (Exhale) slowly.