Belly fat is one of the most persistent of fats in the body, and it can be fairly difficult to lose it.
In case that you are thinking how to reduce belly fat, well here is where the role of belly reduction exercises comes in. There are a whole bunch of exercises that will help you attain that goal you have been setting for yourself.
Causes of Belly Fat?
- Poor Metabolism
- Hormonal Changes
- Dining Late at Night
- Poor Sitting Posture
- Not Getting Enough Protein in Your Regular Diet
- Stress And Diseases
- Sagging Muscles
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Consuming Low-Fat Foods More Often
- Drinking Carbonated Drinks Regularly
- Depriving Yourself of Sleep
1. Crunches to Reduce:
There is no better exercise that you can think of the reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn stomach fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet intake, then you can see effective results in quick time.
- Lie flat on your back on a mat. Bent your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands just behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this for 10 times and then repeat for two or three more sets.
2. Reverse Crunches:
Reverse crunches are a strength training exercise that helps to tone and tighten the muscles to reveal a defined belly once the fat is lost.
How to do:
Lie down on the floor with your legs fully extended and arms to the side of your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and feet are together and parallel to the floor.
3. Double Crunches:
Most of us know crunches are right choice to loose belly fat.
How to do:
Lie on your back with ankles crossed and hands at your ears. Bend your knees 90 degrees almost touching ground floor. Crunch up by raising your knees to your chest and chest to knees 10-15 times(3-4 sets).