4. Oily Hair:
Treating dry hair can be often be accompanied by undesirable oil build-up. Thankfully, Aloe Vera can be used as a rinse for oily hair without additional, unwanted effects like making hair dry or brittle. The rinse is easy to make and only needs one part aloe vera juice with two parts lemon juice, then apply to the shaft of the hair.
Aloe Vera as a Skin Treatment
5. Aloe Vera for Cure Pimple and Acne:
In order to cure pimples and acne, you can simply apply aloe extract in its purest form, without mixing any other ingredient.
How to use
- Wash your face properly with a soft soap or face wash
- Wipe it completely with a cotton towel
- Once dried, apply fresh aloe extract to your face and go to bed
- Wash it off with normal water, next morning
You can keep applying it on your skin for a few weeks to get the maximum benefits.
6. Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening:
Aloe vera and milk mask can soothe your skin and also brighten it up.
How to use
- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar into half tbsp of milk, till sugar is dissolved completely
- Add 2 tbsp of aloe extract, gel or juice into the mix
- Stir the mixture so that you get the perfect consistency of the mask
- Apply it on your face and leave it for 25-30 minutes or until it dries completely
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer for maximum benefits
This mask does wonder to your skin. It brightens your skin, moisturizes it and also helps you get rid of pimples and acne.