Aloe Vera is one of the most powerful and magical plant. It has been used since ages for health and beauty treatments. Aloe Vera moisturizes skin, reduces wrinkles, reduces tanning and makes skin clear. Not just this, aloe Vera gel is also good for hair.
Yes, it promotes hair growth, moisturizes hair, relieves scalp itching, reduces dandruff and deep conditions them. Here are six best hair mask using aloe Vera Gel.
Aloe Vera as a Hair Treatment:
1. Aloe Vera for Hair Growth:
Aloe vera is very nourishing for the hair — the tons of vitamins and minerals that are present help to keep your hair strong and healthy.Aloe works beautifully with olive oil. This combination can be used by all hair types, and it will help deep condition your hair and make it soft and smooth. It will also increase volume and thickness of your hair, and may help with hair regrowth.
How to use
- Before you apply, comb out all the knots and tangles, this way it will be much easier to use.
Start with damp hair.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair, work in sections that way you will know you have not missed any part.
- Massage your scalp and hair for 4-5 minutes and let it sit for an hour or so. Next wash your hair as usual and let your hair dry naturally.Enjoy your beautiful hair.
For women with tightly coiled strands, natural oils are trapped at the root. Products with amino acids promote moisture and condition our hair. Aloe vera has 20 amino acids!You can use a ready-made aloe vera conditioner or you can mix aloe vera gel with the conditioner that you already use. If you’d rather go all natural, here’s a very simple conditioning recipe:
How to use
- Cut the aloe vera leaf from the stem upward
- Use a spoon to remove all the gel
- Apply it to damp hair, starting at the scalp and working your way down to the ends
- Wrap your hair in a warm, damp towel and let the treatment sink in for at least 15 minutes
- Wash your hair as usual after the treatment
3. Hair Loss:
Aloe Vera can help prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth. With hair loss, using Aloe Vera regularly will rejuvenate the hair follicles and reduce thinning. Along with hair loss prevention, Aloe Vera enzymes promote hair growth by helping your locks retain moisture, and by clearing dead skin cells off of your scalp.
Most people know aloe as a life saver for sun burned skin, but at Morrocco Method, we know it can also be your hair’s hero, too. If you want a healthier scalp and shinier hair without the chemical build-up, try nature’s hair repair agent, Aloe Vera!